ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 full fat

clio 182 full fat
Not long had it but done a few things so fare ie, engine bay I believe the cars been cammed and decat with exhaust! I believe its a clio 182 full fat.

altAjxfsck7dSimVMjW6WP1aZvLRCxh3bOZlXLeox1WnV97_jpg.jpg

1385695_545246402217619_1409075300_n.jpg

altAhvf84jiFsUI3TfvVuFNi_JmQF2kj9aIugQpXNMRcpVP_jpg.jpg

altAqigojBKc1kKPMw1l1_UqJx3jwis5W7u9qxmeCc7nN3t_jpg.jpg

Not sure if its FF as it doesn't appear to have a cup spoiler, which would mean its missing a cup pack? I think....

But anyway that is still a very nice example!

RB Clio 182
It hasnt got either of the packs mate, its got the smaller spoiler and the standard silver 16's.

It looks in very good condition tho, very shiny :)

RB 182 195bhp
As said above, just a normal 182. FF's have a bigger spoiler, splitter and anth wheels. Looks clean though! What makes you think its been cammed?

clio 182 full fat
As said above, just a normal 182. FF's have a bigger spoiler, splitter and anth wheels. Looks clean though! What makes you think its been cammed?

Last owner didn't have the car long, so didn't know much about it, on tick over it's a little cammie and lumpie if that makes any sense also over 5k the car goes nuts and has loads of low down torque!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yeah sounds standard.

Don't worry too much about having no cup packs, just means you have more choice for aftermarket suspension. Cup splitter and spoiler are easily added or could even add a trophy spoiler.

RB 182 195bhp
Unless you have an invoice saying it's cammed, assume it's not. It sounds standard. I have 2 sports, one is standard, the other has cat 438 cams and matched inlets, and from hearing them idle, you couldn't tell the difference.
The 5k kick is also standard to them all, it's just because the standard mapping of the VTI isn't that great below 5k, that's why people recommend the rs tuner, to get rid of the step and improve low down torque.
Looks a good example though, enjoy it :)

clio 182 full fat
Unless you have an invoice saying it's cammed, assume it's not. It sounds standard. I have 2 sports, one is standard, the other has cat 438 cams and matched inlets, and from hearing them idle, you couldn't tell the difference.
The 5k kick is also standard to them all, it's just because the standard mapping of the VTI isn't that great below 5k, that's why people recommend the rs tuner, to get rid of the step and improve low down torque.
Looks a good example though, enjoy it :)

Cheers mate well now I know wana get the car mapped any idea were to go