ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Heater Blower not Running

Clio 182
Hi all I'm asking for advice as I've exhausted all avenues on this particular fault. My blower wont run in normal conditions i.e selected from the head unit/controls, ive checked the normal things fuses relays and the blower runs when jumpered out on pins 1 and 5 Ive replaced the Blower resistor 4 times convinced it was that and the control unit also nothing seems to work ??

Clio 182
had the Fan in bits works fine when jumpered out and put on a different power supply,tryed a different control unit today same as the others ?? is there another input required to the head unit i.e sensor aircon for the fan to run ?

Clio 182
Well the Blower saga finally ended today turns out that a faulty servo motor in the duct under the dash was holding off all the other fans functions, not a single post or problem related to this has helped so if your symptoms were similar to mine then its quite likely one of the servo motors has failed !!!

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Hey
When your fan was not working, did the AC kick into gear? As in did the compressor start up?

clio sport 182 ff
i think this might be the problem i'm having! was it the motor that controls the cold air in behind the blower motor or one of the servo motors under the radio bit of the dash?