ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 mud flaps

BLACK GOLD 182
saw a clio 172 with mudflaps in black and i have a black one but dunno if it would look a T**T cos i dont have all the stickers on and decal like this one did

.......any ideas i going for black and white effect....its standard at mo........

Titanium 182
I wish I fort,
I would feel much safer ;)

Works on a all out rally car - nothing else IMO.

Za**** & Xr250R
I think they would look ok on a black car as long as the mud flap's were black aswell. I was told wind deflector's were for old men but i didn't listen soon as i got them fitted they looked really good and i got load's of pm's asking where i got them so my advice if you like them then get them after all your the one who bought your car and drives it ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Erm nooooo! I keep seeing st fiestas and the like with these big old mud flaps on look like road sweepers all they need is two big spining brushes coming out the side!

BLACK GOLD 182
lol that what i fort. true about me driving it but i dont wanna look a pleb hahahahah just guy with decal looked mint

1.8 Civic EX
what about proper moulded ones? do they exist for the clio? agree the big flappy one looks stupid though...

and I'm a +1 for the wind defleters too, like them a lot still not got round to getting any though lol

Titanium 182
:slap: - so clearly uneducated.

Granted, barn-doors for flaps look stupid, but proper flappage suits most cars.

Flaps only the reserve of rally cars? Next you'll be saying spoilers should only exist on F1 cars.

;)

D.

Clearly uneducated based on my opinion of mud flaps ?

Mmmkay. :rolleyes: