ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 on ebay, what do people think???

Clio 200
I'd be embarassed to drive that. Driven through halfords backwards, and then through a crap load of paint cans. orrible!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
some people are stupid, that car is horrendous!!!!!! what a joke, more to the point who are the people bidding on it???!!!

wrong, so wrong

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
jesus.............. its w**k, i mean just look at it!!!!

Street Triple R
sukiandfrodo :
serious question

How on earth can you like that car?! It is an absolute travesty of a car, people would laugh at you in the street if you owned that thing....

a clio cup....ruined!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Is this another one of those winds up threads,surely someone who owns a Integra would have sum kind of idea that this cup is a complete heap of crap

Last edited:
  Remapped derv Golf
£15k spent! where?!?!?!?!?! I can't cant see it! I'd be hard pushed to spend £15k on spray paint,vinal seat covers and extra badges.

£5000 is too much imo. Looks like some 17 year old Chavs Corsa! I can just see that on the sea front at Southend with a 14 year old tart laying on the bonnet posing for MAX power.

Doesn't matter if it's a Clio Cup - any car would ruined with them mods.

Each to their own though isn't it!

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
a few months ago this was round the crewe area. One day i just nopped into domino's pizza. Walking back to the car this 'thing' was parked next to my cup (in the pic above)

i was mortified :(

I had Spam for tea today

Nobody with the sense to own a teg, would look at this dross Clio

Last edited: