ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 OZ Ultraleggera photoshop plz

RB Clio 182
Hi, i am hopefully going to be getting my wheels powdercoated on Monday but i am still unsure on which colour to go for, could someone please photoshop my wheels in lots of different colours plz including candy red, a few other lairy colours and a few different shades of grey/anthracite, thanks a lot :)

65a6492c-d927-4739-b677-aae72eec6e7a_zps78ea2a66.jpg

eef6949e-19b5-4933-8a44-cf5624a21bf4_zps8288853f.jpg

d21ce157-4901-422f-8b41-5e61843ecc67_zpsa4e3f6c7.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, im not sure which photo would be best to work with so heres a few.

RB Clio 182
I think it looks beautiful as it is I wouldn't change a thing. The anthracite really suits those wheels.

Thanks mate, they are a nice colour but I previously had them sprayed which hasn't held up to stone chips very well, so I'm going to get them powdercoated, I'm thinking candy red, Subaru gold or anthracite similar to mine.

clio
Hi, i am hopefully going to be getting my wheels powdercoated on Monday but i am still unsure on which colour to go for, could someone please photoshop my wheels in lots of different colours plz including candy red, a few other lairy colours and a few different shades of grey/anthracite, thanks a lot :smile:

65a6492c-d927-4739-b677-aae72eec6e7a_zps78ea2a66.jpg

eef6949e-19b5-4933-8a44-cf5624a21bf4_zps8288853f.jpg

d21ce157-4901-422f-8b41-5e61843ecc67_zpsa4e3f6c7.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, im not sure which photo would be best to work with so heres a few.

clioozultraleggerausihre.png

clioozultraleggerausihsu.png

clioozultraleggerausihsi.png

clioozultraleggerausihbl.png

clioozultraleggerausihgr.png

clioozultraleggerausihfu.png

clioozultraleggeracandy.png

RB Clio 182
Im taking them in on Saturday for doing and im still not sure on what colour to go for 😧

I might go safe and go for a lighter shade of anthracite?

@4lj0 Could you please do a few more colours for me, white, electric orange, a lighter anthracite, yellow and anything else that you have lol.

I am leaning towards candy red atm 😌

clio
Im taking them in on Saturday for doing and im still not sure on what colour to go for 😧

I might go safe and go for a lighter shade of anthracite?

@4lj0 Could you please do a few more colours for me, white, electric orange, a lighter anthracite, yellow and anything else that you have lol.

I am leaning towards candy red atm 😌

clioozultraleggeraorange.png

clioozultraleggeraantrac.png

clioozultraleggerabele.png

clioozultraleggerumene.png

clioozultraleggevijola.png

clioozultraleggealien.png

here you go...don't know what else lol..