ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 photoshop request

Hi folks, Trying to make my mind up on a cheap set of wheels. Can't decide between these;

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...=1&ei=NKhWTOziNYaM0gSnlsC4Cw&biw=1345&bih=583

or

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...=1&ei=aahWTIywCoz80wT469z0Ag&biw=1345&bih=583

Whichever one it is I am going to get them done in anthracite and just wondered if anyone would be able to photoshop this onto a black 182? Also if possible with black bullets with the letters and numbers in bright green.

Hope it's not too cheeky to ask appreciate anyones time.

Thanks

No offence taken. Made my mind up on picking between these though. Right now fancy the force 10s i've seen them on a Clio before and they actually look not too bad. Agreed they will both be quite heavy but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make. Not totally sure on my budget yet know somebody selling both sets needing a refurb and can either paint them myself on know a cheap powder coater. Not to worried about tyres as I will be getting these seperately aswell. I am spending about 2k to bring a non running 1.2 back to life with all the bits from a 182 so hoping not to have to spend to much on a set of wheels.

I know the lightweight wheels like from K tec are ideally what you want and better for handling but they really are not my cup of tea wish they were as would rather have the handling but each to there own.

Stagecoach Ticket
Get the force 10s mate if you chuck it into the search bar there are a few clios already on them kei wheels they are defo the nicer wheel out of the two

check ebay etc they come up shagged all the time quite a common wheel

as for photoshop no skills there sorry bud

Thanks appreciate that. I wondered where the gallery of pictures had gone but never thought to do that!

Think your right I am tempted by them I just remember seeing a Clio on here a while ago someone called John that had the Toora's and they were quite nice. Watching a few sets of Force tens at the mo. Good advice cheers.