ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Rep..

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Why is the climate control panel hanging out :S

Thats not worn seat, its just how leather seats go. They look to be a custom re-trim tho.

Also bear in mind that the mods/rep parts will have to be declared to your insurance and will up most premiums.

Evo 6, E92 320d
If you want a proper rep its going to need new wings and a new bumper, possibly new skirts also. But price seems ok.

172 rep
lol, don't like that atall.

Interior is just gross! seems like a half job to me, can't have a rep without bumpers and wings etc...

What's with the passenger bump strip lol!

I don't think it looks that bad, but with the climate control hanging out and a random non-painted bumpstrip it makes me wonder what else could have been done half arsed to the car?

Lol at the stupid dealer thinking it's an exact replica though.

Clio 197 08
If the dealer things its an exact replica means he knows not a lot about cars! Would you get surgery from a doctor that knows not a lot about surgery :rasp:
I would save up a bit more money and get yourself a 172! As said after declaring all mods would really bump on insurance on what still is a 1.4

E92 M3
If the dealer things its an exact replica means he knows not a lot about cars! Would you get surgery from a doctor that knows not a lot about surgery :rasp:
I would save up a bit more money and get yourself a 172! As said after declaring all mods would really bump on insurance on what still is a 1.4

he will just be saying that so people buy the car

people that dont know alot about car will look at it and think its a 182 rep a buy it

Think its better to buy a standard clio and put 182 parts on myselft then?..

What cars that interior from? Because aint RS interior half leather..

Think its better to buy a standard clio and put 182 parts on myselft then?..

What cars that interior from? Because aint RS interior half leather..
Yes it would be better, or just wait and get a 172.

As mentioned, the seats look like Dynamique ones that have been retrimmed.

I'd say no, I know you don't want one but you can get a decent 172 for that money and the money you spend on making this one look like a 172, you could pay for the insurance on a real one with.

There's someone selling a full RS kit on here in the marketplace btw, if you become a paid memeber you'll be able to see it.

I'd say no, I know you don't want one but you can get a decent 172 for that money and the money you spend on making this one look like a 172, you could pay for the insurance on a real one with.

There's someone selling a full RS kit on here in the marketplace btw, if you become a paid memeber you'll be able to see it.

Im on my dads business motor trade insurance and Id need a years no claims before I start getting 2L+ cars and Im not gna take my own policy out.
My mate whos 17 and got a PH1 172 paid 3.6k for 6 months to insure his 172 3rd party aswell, and I aint paying that lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im on my dads business motor trade insurance and Id need a years no claims before I start getting 2L+ cars and Im not gna take my own policy out.
My mate whos 17 and got a PH1 172 paid 3.6k for 6 months to insure his 172 3rd party aswell, and I aint paying that lol.
Oh dear.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

That answers all the questions I was gonna ask.

I don't get the replica thing in general.

by the time you've declared all the mods, surely the premium is gonna be about the same as just getting the original?

astra coupe on coilovers
get your own policy you plank and dont run before you can walk im 20 3 yncb i got a qoute on a 182 1900 with adrian flux so id say just wait and insure it in your own name as what you are doing isnt actually legal ;)

Well there aint much point in paying 2.2k to insure the car Ive got at the moment when I can go on the business insurance for free..

so if your on this "business insurance"...?? when exactly are you thinking about getting this NCB that your after??

do you get them on his policy?? or you gonna pull it out your arse??

Clio 182FF
Sorry, but I really don't like it. I would get a standard one and if you must mod it to look like a 182, do the work yourself then at least you know it's done to a standard you are happy with. Also, that would be a pig to sell on I think, just my opinion.