ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182 Sport cheapest Cam Belt Change in Midlands

clio 182 sport
Hi all, I live in Telford and am looking at getting Cam Belt done very soon any one recommend a good private mechanic or garage that will do this for the right price. I dont mind paying for a good job but done want ripping off.

Also any idea what value my car is it is a

Metallic Black 182.
Taxed MOT'd till December 2010
Both Cup Packs Spoiler / Suspension
Overall good condition.
71500 on clock.
Miltek Exhaust

Any help would be great.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd go go to Birchdown near Telford, they're spot on and very highly recommended on here. My 182 has only been there since i've owned it.

clio 182 sport
I'd go go to Birchdown near Telford, they're spot on and very highly recommended on here. My 182 has only been there since i've owned it.

Have you got any details of this place also any idea what they will want price wise.

clio 182 sport
I have had some dialogue with NW Performance and it just distance as will have to take a day off of work. So just checking out if anything is more local.

Lionel Richie
myself (BTM) and Birchdown charge the same i believe, they're good lads i send work to them and they send work to me, so there's no argie bargie between us 2

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ooops i meant Birchdown are near Whitchurch doh,
Not to mention Fred in Birmingham to.

Both in the traders section on here.

Birchdown have a loan van to!