ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Standard Alloys Appeciated Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Clio 182 Standard Alloys Appreciation Thread

I think they really suit the car, especially in anthracite, but it seems quite a few folk really don't like them. Unsure why, they follow the lines and style of the car really well, IMO. Plus they're quite rare on the 182 these days ;)

DSC03459.jpg

4414314346_2dcfaa8ba3_b.jpg

clioside.jpg

DSC_0179-1.jpg

dsc002942kj.jpg

1000145.jpg

Post up your favourite pictures. Standard 182 alloys, any colour...

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im still yet to see your car Scutch.. Do you never drive it?

182 Wheels on a 182 are win imo

Turbo LY R27
That LY looks lush!! cro-clio, do you not scrape your side skirts to f*ck lol!! Looks so low!! Top job on it by the way, must surprise some peeps :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I like mine so much they are sat in the shed, 2 still have the orginal tyres from new on! Don't think the set have even done 15k.

BG 182
I love the speedline wheels down to a tee however its hard to come by a nice standard set of wheels nowadays

2004 clio 182 ff
26032011258.jpg

i would love some trophy turinies on mine, but im really coming around to the stds in silver. just need to close that arch gap up

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Turinis = perfect

Although I'm in the process of buying some 182 wheels with tyres

Pic003.gif

Marcs583.gif

182 Trophy
I quite like them in Cup guise, plus they are a huge improvement on the fail that was the standard PH2 172 wheels.

The only thing I'd change them for would be a set of wheels significantly lighter.

Love my standard 182 wheels.

The Anthracite ones seem to look much better on all the other colours but I actually prefer the silver ones on the silver cars.

Mine will be being redone soon and I fully intend to keep them silver.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
5558632001_4776b40be5_z.jpg

Cupped 182 alloys are great but on some colours such as RB and Titanium, the standard silver looks better.

RB One Eight Two
Nobody seems to have an inferno sitting nice and low on silver 182 wheels either

I have seen a pic of an Inferno on silver 182 wheels, was sitting on standard suspension though. I think it would look mint lowered..

They look best in silver. Okay in anthracite. A bit s**t in white. Absolutely f**king awful in black.

You can disagree with that but you're wrong.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I have seen a pic of an Inferno on silver 182 wheels, was sitting on standard suspension though. I think it would look mint lowered..

Surprised no ones got one to be honest, seems everyone plumps for black!