ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 standard rev limiter?

hi people, trying to work out what the standard rev limiter on a 182 is, anyone knows? Trying to work out if it's been mapped by previous owner!

BMW M135i
Yep thats been mapped. Standard limiter when warm is 7250rpm, cold 6800rpm (and you shouldn't be hitting that one).

Yep thats been mapped. Standard limiter when warm is 7250rpm, cold 6800rpm (and you shouldn't be hitting that one).

lol don't worry she was nice and warm. Reason I ask is that I gave another members 184bhp 172 a run and we were both shocked that I kept dead level (well to be honest I was creeping ahead ;)) so I'm asking myself surely this cant be right. So did the limiter test and thought it seemed a little high.

Without an invoice is there anyway of telling what type of Map it is? - It certainly did not like the old poverty spec unleaded!

Thanks guys.