ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy

Clio Trophy & VTS SL*G!
Got the Clio for the wife - Lucky Her!!
Number 410
48K Full Renault History
Picked it up, well pleased with it. Seats even have no chaffing on the wings.
Totally standard car which it will be staying even though it pains me not to do anything to it???? See what happens??.
Seems to have been looked after.
All the body polished, wheels off and cleaned inside and out, wheel arches cleaned up and the interior de - beefed and engine bay given the love it deserves.
Some pics:-
Picture007-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I still fancy one! but the money I'd have to save to swap cars could make mine very speedy :eek:

Clio Trophy & VTS SL*G!
Thanks to all for the comments!

The more i look at it the prouder i get - well chuffed with it (so is she! gobble for me???)

it was in Aberdeen, some bloke bought it from Aberdeen to use for 6 weeks till his spanking Golf GTI was delivered, i picked it up days before his was delivered.

Not sure where to go with it as if i do plenty of mods i see the price its worth go down??

Either way i had a Clio 172 Cup and i was gutted when it went as i loved it, got a Saxo VTS for Track days to keep me happy (felt like a right 18 year old boy racer in it. Bit embarrasing :eek:) Had to go back to the Clio as i love the shape the drive and most of all the stature of it (even if it sounds silly! and its not mine)

Sirdave - you cant go wrong!!!!