ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 turbo, workington

Status
Not open for further replies.
  An orange one
had a good look round this what a machine, conversion looked very tasty too!

absolutely stealthy car, was only the semi slicks that made me think something must be going on under there :)

An orange one
no he just had the bonnet up showing it off...i walked up expecting the usual viper etc...and said out loud..f**k me its been turbo'd haha!

sorry i didnt get any pics i didnt have my cam on me, but it was a black gold 54 plate, looked standard except the tyres, exhaust and brakes

Maz

LY 200
Nice, I always see a few RS's when I go back home to visit but never seen this one :)

Are there many people on here from Workington,Whitehaven and Carslise way ??

An orange one
only know of me and dan cup from cumbria..oh and scutch but he has a P1 now

Maz..when you next up?

R27 - 77/500
yea we should have a meet some time, just spotted a cup down warwick road in carlisle this morning, alloys were bit grubby mind.

Glacier White 197 Cup
ColinG said:
herdie...feel free to come up for the mini meet..where u from mate..barrow? (ish)

Near Kendal mate. I will come up sometime soon though. But just wish i had, had this convo 4 months earlier as i left home yesterday to come back to uni. But i will pm you when am back as am home quite often, as i have to leave the 172 at home. (it would cost me £1000 to park in my student carpark - robbing b******s) and just cant afford it.

herdie

Rally bus
ColinG said:
absolutely stealthy car, was only the semi slicks that made me think something must be going on under there :)

I'm surprised it had any wheels if it was left parked in Workington.

Maz

LY 200
Yeah meet would be cool, I shoul def be coming up halloween weekend so just let me know where and when :)

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl they knot knocked that down yet, I used to live not far from there, a place called Kells lol

Rally bus
Well relative to Greenbank Beirut is paradise...

There are some nice parts of Kells, good views over the sea as well :D

Maz

LY 200
Yep I lived on Solway Road, smashing view over the solway firth (sp) was fab sititng in the conservotory in summer , looking out over the sea :)

Maz

LY 200
I have started a thread in local meetings to fiind out who is int he NW for meets etc would be good if peeps could add their name and location in there :)

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
I'm from Whitehaven but living in Cheshire now. I used to live on Hillcrest and amongst other cars owned a silver Impreza STi Type R before moving to Cheshire with work.

Steve

Maz

LY 200
Small world huh, how old are you Steve if you won't mind me asking, I lived on HIllcrest for 12 months with my partner on Jerico (sp) road :)

Ph1
Saw this 182 or should i say heard it down at the cruise.

thought it was a fake dump valve making the noise !!

Standard ride height the lot.

Any ideas what conversion it was?? home made, BB, K-tec ??

An orange one
andy...im sure it was the k-tec conversion..he mentioned it was circa £6000 :):)

standard ride height, only the exhaust, brakes and tyres gave anything away although i overheard its about 309bhp..it could have coilies of course..just not set to a lowered height :)

Status
Not open for further replies.