ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 wanted for exciting new exhaust system.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
We are after a Clio 182 to use for 1 week during the first week in July. We can provide a courtesy car for the week and the owner of the car will receive a free version of our new 182 exhaust system that we will be developing.

Ideally they will be local to us but it is not important. If you can help please callme on 01202 820800 from 9am Monday morning.

David.

:eek:

david, i live in Christchurch and have a standard 182.... but im away in Florida when you need the car! :(

what sort of system will it be?

im very tempted...

what sort of exhaust will it be, i dont like them too loud! :eek:
and i guess i'll get to keep the standard one in case i dont like it?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
It will not be too loud. Cannot give too much away about the overall look and spec but it willbe good.

David.

Throw in an ITG filter and you can have it David :approve:

Look forward to seeing the results.

Im on holiday for 2 weeks, from the 27th June to the 12th July.... so you would have to have it for those 2 weeks and i'll collect it when im back?

I assume it will be well looked after? :D

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Sorry mate, its just a free exhaust on offer.

I am sure we will not struggle to get a car. ;)

David.

We are after a Clio 182 to use for 1 week during the first week in July. We can provide a courtesy car for the week and the owner of the car will receive a free version of our new 182 exhaust system that we will be developing.

Ideally they will be local to us but it is not important. If you can help please callme on 01202 820800 from 9am Monday morning.

David.

PM sent.

:)

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Throw in an ITG filter and you can have it David :approve:

Look forward to seeing the results.

Im on holiday for 2 weeks, from the 27th June to the 12th July.... so you would have to have it for those 2 weeks and i'll collect it when im back?

I assume it will be well looked after? :D

Thank you very much.

Obviously it will be looked after ( I only have 3 track days booked during those 2 weeks ;) )

Give me a bell monday just to confirm everthing will be OK.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Thanks for all the PMs guys. That didn't take long!!

Request is now withdrawn as we are going with Dan's car. If anything changes we will let you all know.

Speak to you Monday Dan.

David.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If you ever make on for the 172, i'll be the car b**ch.

Neh Neh... right place at the right time people :D

i'll let you all know what its like when i get back from hols!