leeds_182 North Yorkshire & Humber ClioSport Area Rep Car 172 cup Feb 6, 2009 #1 I take it that there arent any? Can anyone tell me how easy it would be to install some and the size of speaker I would need? Cheers......
I take it that there arent any? Can anyone tell me how easy it would be to install some and the size of speaker I would need? Cheers......
M MT AUDIO Car 172 Feb 6, 2009 #2 13cm and the wiring should be there although with a cup they may not have fitted it in order to "save weight" or as i like to call it be lazy
13cm and the wiring should be there although with a cup they may not have fitted it in order to "save weight" or as i like to call it be lazy
M msa197 Car Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E. Feb 7, 2009 #3 Wires are in place when I put them in mine, just remove the cover and connect the new speakers up, then screw them in.
Wires are in place when I put them in mine, just remove the cover and connect the new speakers up, then screw them in.