ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Floor Mats

Cooper S
Hi All, I am new to this forum, having previously owned a 182 and having a spell in the wilderness with a company car I am returning to Renaultsport and am about to take delivery of a 197!

I am struggling to find any decent floor mats to put in it, I can't even find any on the Official Renault site....

What mats have people on here got? Any pics?

Cheers,

Chris

sw1

Clio 172
I just broughtmine from Halfords they are good, great to see another b'stoker on here ;o))

White 197
I went to Renault in Trowbridge and picked up some bogo Cloth ones in a light grey colour which almost matches the grey of the seats

Black 197
I bought some from reno they are the luxury mats with clio written on the bottom right of the drivers side. they are good colour and hard wearing but the velcro strips on the seat side of the mat are crap and the mat keeps slipping under the pedals. so buy something with a bit rougher underside to stop it slipping on the carpet,or buy a roll of velcro!

^^^ Agree i have them ones in my dynamique and ive run velcro up both sides of the drivers one they are pretty good mats though had them since nov last year.

Cooper S
Cheers for the advice guys. Picking it up in 2 weeks! Will sort some mats before then! Sounds trivial but it is a shame to put horrible looking mats in a brand new car..