ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 rear spoilers ?

corsa
Hi everyone

My 1st post on here :approve:
Came looking for a clio forum after thinking about buying one.

When looking at them i feel it lacks styling at the rear end and a roof spoiler would do the trick.
What rear spoilers can be fitted ?

If anyone has photos that would be great.

Rally bus
Cup spoiler. End of, tbh.

Nope.

cscal01.jpg

corsa
What is this spoiler called ?

Don't like the others, sorry. Reminds me of Halfords. Oops i feel like I have just arrived and already offended some members. Just my opinion though :approve:

Are there that hang over the window a little to give the look of the roof being extended ?

Isn't there one off a non-RS MK£ model that can be fitted? I think they look mint with and without tbh.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The fronts fugly as sin, but i'm waiting till the 200 comes out. Seems there is a wee Renault spoiler in the pipeline. Cup one is way to bling on mine imo. Be out around May

clio2-1.gif

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Theres a nice wee spoiler on the K-Tec website. For me it works nicely cos its subtle and not as in yo face as the cup spoiler. Im saving me cash for the K-Tec spoiler :approve:

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
The fronts fugly as sin, but i'm waiting till the 200 comes out. Seems there is a wee Renault spoiler in the pipeline. Cup one is way to bling on mine imo. Be out around May

clio2-1.gif

Is the spoiler on this available to buy?

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
I had a look at that 200 rear spoiler and at £390 Renault can keep it! The Renault one in the lower spec models accessories catalogue (on the blue and red ones) imo is the one to go for. Small and neat compared to the Cup halfrauds style one