ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Renault sport badge position on boot lid

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Anyone got any measurements or guide on the correct placement of the Renault sport badge on boot lid please? I've got a new badge to put on as the car was debadged when I bought it. I'm just doing the Renault sport badge not the clio one. Maybe photos of boot lids so I can see approx where it should be?

I have a 197 and fitting original 197 badge I've done a search and can't find anything on positioning badge?

I tried to match it to a photo on my phone by lining up certain parts of the car. Was reasonably successful maybe few mm too high doesn't quite look right but its not noticeable. Could do with some measurements off someones car but then you'd have to take into account the cardboard surround so I don't know they probably just stuck on by sight at the factory anyway??