ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197

LY 200
An evo has about as much class as a 2 stripe tesco tracksuit!!

Yeah because the Ritz has dedicated car park spaces for the 197 :rolleyes:

Lol, im not a fan of evo's much either but i think they have abit more going for them than the 197!!!

Thought you had a few go's with a 197 anyway lloyd and wernt too impressed??

If i was looking to spend 16k to 19k that the boggo or fully specced 197 costs, i would instead go for a year old meg 225 trophy. May even be able to get one of those f1's second hand for that price too!!!

MKIII 138
I sat in the Reg Vardies Test Car (Rotherham), the drivers side door handle (inside) was loose and the silver trim to the right of the steering wheel was falling off (ive seen better quality materials used for kitkat wrappers) :S

are you the only one who had sat in it ? its a test car it could of had the fatest hamfisted thicko pulling on that handle and as you know not all Renaults are equal in build or power even though there the same car, compared with the simply gash plastic bits in the 172/182 (center console sides, gear surround etc.. its a lot better. but as i say most peoples 182`s on here may be built better than mosy 197`s you just never know.

LY 200
^^^Looks is a big one for me, better interior (ph2 ff 172/182), straight line performance and theres probably more.

And they were still cheaper back in the day for the saqme specced car even at 15.5k what someone said for the exclusive.

Lets not forget the 16k is for a boggo one.

LY 200
^^^Yeah but were talk lists here mate......Shoot me if im wrong but thats what the list is for a boggo one!!!

MKIII 138
nor are they a cup with the inevitable drilled discs, anthacite wheels, bigger spoiler and lowered 25mm thats soon to be out im sure even just as an option

Mini Cooper S sport
nor are they a cup with the inevitable drilled discs, anthacite wheels, bigger spoiler and lowered 25mm thats soon to be out im sure even just as an option

oooh I do like the sound of that, here's hoping.

I parked next to a racing blue 197 (outside Halfords of all places) and I still think they look the nuts - took a pic on my phone but can't get it off!

Turbos.
You can defo already get a spoiler (not the Cup racer one) for them already. Looked at an albi blue demonstrator today and it had one.

weeman