ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 1.2 16V frnt fogs connectors

Clio2 1.2 16V
can some one please assist me i have bought front fogs for my clio but i need to find out were do i find the connectors in the front. i have the fog control switch on my lights switch which on but not sure if that is for the front or rear fogs

SQ5
You need two fog lights so you have the rear only stalk.

You need the stalk for both and connector is under the passenger side headlight, possibly behind the fog blank.

Clio2 1.2 16V
search

thanks danny the image attached is what is in the car is that the correct stalk?

Last edited:
  SQ5
That picture is hard to see, but on your left stalk you should have three settings;

Off
Fronts only
Fronts and rears

Last edited:
  Clio2 1.2 16V
ok thanks guys my left stalk were the fog switch is has only the front and next to it is the driving lights so i will need to replace the stalk or can a separate switch be connected instead of replacing the stalk and can i use the existing wiring?

sorry to be a pain im not really clued up with the renualt brand