ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 fan blower resistor pack

Renault Clio 4, 2016
Our clio 2 interior fan speed only works on speed 4 - have pulled out the resistor pack from the blower motor underneath the bonnet and traced it to the thermal fuse being the problem. I shorted it out and all 4 speeds work with it shorted.
BLOWER2.jpg

Was so tempted to solder a wire on , leave it permanently shorted and pop it back into the blower casing but had visions of it overheating and catching alight so I thought I better not do that.

Just wanted to ask - the big long wiring plug is obviously the power to feed the blower (well rather the resistor pack) but what is the plug for with the 2 wires on it? for?

BLOWER1.jpg

Clio 1.5 dci
Hi im having problems finding resistor pack know where the cabin filter is.To the right of that is just a black cover no wires or anything does anybody know where to find it please!