ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 ph 2 interior lighting on top of rear wiew mirror

Renailt Clio 1.4 16V
Is there a led that will fit in there that has rgb? I was looking some forums and i couldn't find the right answer
Also if you know for other lights in the car it would be very helpfull

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
You might think I've lost it yet I have a slight commotion coming from my inside reflect beginning around 2 months prior. It's like the commotion made assuming you run your nail down a brush and on the off chance that I put my ear to the mirror I can likewise pretty much hear a clamor like an electric engine running. I can pretty much hear the "brush" clamor while I'm driving and it makes the commotion without the motor running as long as the card is pushed solidly in the opening. The vehicle's a 2.2 dci starting with a lot of toys so I'm accepting that it's something worth talking about to do with anything that's in the mirror to make it faint consequently when the headlights of the vehicle behind sparkle at it. Anybody got any thoughts?
Have you got an auto dimming mirror?