ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 cup paint mismatch

Clio 182 cup
Haven't been on here in ages due to a couple of years trouble free motoring in the RB 182 cup. I've just recently acquired a 59 plate Clio 200 cup in white and love it! Loads of torque compared to my 182. Just seeing if there are known issues with paint matching as it would appear one rear quarter is a slightly different white and the side skirts, bumpers and doors all seem a bit different. I've got a picture which is below:

null.jpg

But then looking at other pics of white 200's they look a bit similar in a bit of a Mia match between the rear quarter and door and rear bumper. Has it resprayed or is it normal?

here is another example of another white 200:

null-1.png

What are people's opinions please?

​Cheers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The Clio shells are painted in a completely different place to the doors/bumpers etc. painted at different angles and all sorts.

I wouldn't worry about it.

172 ph2
Plastic is down to static charge.

Plastic and metal hold different levels causing the paint pigments to stand different.

Clio 182 cup
Cheers guys, seems crazy that they seem to be like it. Oh we'll least that sheds some light on it. Loving the 200 cup though :-D