ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Cup

Taken from our Renaultsport NI site:

http://renaultsportni.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=299

A05F6840212411DE97F6553D97398B81.jpg

The 200 is pretty fugly

Though that is making think different. Looks lush TBH.

Thanks to Cro for finding it and posting it.

Barge
I like the way the bonnet/diamond is more like the ph1's, and the front 'scoop' doesn't look too bad against the black. +1 must be the colour :)

Clio MK 4
that actually looks quite good! I think it's because you cant see that horrible random black bit. A grill in the gap just below the reanult badge could look quite good aswell.

looks good - but as stated the black paintwork hides that huge piece of black plastic on the front that looks so bad on the yellow/green variants.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
so if i fancy gettin a "new" clio sport i need to buy a Cup racer version lol

AK

M240i
That does look good!

Looks like black will be the only colour to buy the 200 in!

Unless as said above someone photoshops & colour codes the front grill bit and then we can decide :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
looks so much better like that.

would be interesting to see what other colours look like with the black bit colour coded

Clio 182 with cup kits
Think the 200 looks pony but have to say that one looks really good. agree that a grille would look good under the bonnet badge.