ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 200 DELIVERY DATES

STEALTH RAIDER
I know a few of you who have ordered their 200's and the delivery has now moved forward to December time. Its looking like we are going to be all waiting for the same ship. Has any of you actually been given a date? Mine was ordered on the 17th of September and was told mid November. Now its been changed to just December with no date. Any order and delivery dates from you guys would be help so i have a rough guide. I dont mind the wait, just im on holiday in Dec!! Cheers, Lew

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I had the choice of waiting for one but decided to try and find a black one in stock, I got lucky :lol:

Range Rover Sport
I ordered mine in the last week of october expecting it for January but Renault have now told me it will be before christmas :cool:

GW RS200
:D i stuggled to wait two weeks for mine you guys must be having a nightmare!!!

Lol! Mine is now at 12+ weeks. Ordered on 12th Aug and so far crashed the following deadlines: 30 Sept, 15 Oct, 30 Oct and currently on for 9 Nov which I fully expect to come and go too!

Abarth 500 Essesse
Lol! Mine is now at 12+ weeks. Ordered on 12th Aug and so far crashed the following deadlines: 30 Sept, 15 Oct, 30 Oct and currently on for 9 Nov which I fully expect to come and go too!

Strange, I ordered mine at the same time as this (more or less), i've had mine a month now :)

edit: in fact i got it on the 30th sept, lol

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I have two on order for customers and seem to be on schedule.

Due week 51 and not changed. Maybe the same boat as you say!

GW RS200
Strange, I ordered mine at the same time as this (more or less), i've had mine a month now :)

edit: in fact i got it on the 30th sept, lol

Just got an email from someone who has access to a Renault computer telling me a car with my exact spec arrived at a dealer 1st October. It's official that buyacar.co.uk suck big time. :-(

STEALTH RAIDER
If the dealers have access to the database which is a certain, why cant they give me a date? Surely the factory would give a rough date, give or take 3 weeks.

Fiesta ST2
royal mails on strike didnt you know? :p

when I ordered mine 1.2 tce the said it was delayed because of "bad weather" for shipping the car! delayed it by around 3 weeks but the dealership gave me a car until it arrived. I would seriously be asking for one until yours arrives.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
If you have gone through a car supermarket, your order is essentially a fleet order. This is because the supermarkets take deposits, wait til they have enough orders then go to Renault to try and buy in bulk. (as a company/fleet purchase)

Therefore a supermarket may not order your car until they have enough orders to get the discount you 'supposedly' get.

They may appear cheaper than a main dealer (occasionally) but the delivery time will drag on.

STEALTH RAIDER
If you have gone through a car supermarket, your order is essentially a fleet order. This is because the supermarkets take deposits, wait til they have enough orders then go to Renault to try and buy in bulk. (as a company/fleet purchase)

Therefore a supermarket may not order your car until they have enough orders to get the discount you 'supposedly' get.

They may appear cheaper than a main dealer (occasionally) but the delivery time will drag on.

I ordered mine from a main dealer which isnt franchised either so i got an even better price that the franchised dealer couldnt match. Does your database show the week that the car should arrive then Richard? Just that i was told originally the last week of nov, and now just Dec with no date?

STEALTH RAIDER
Found out mine is comming week 51 as richard said, so they must be all on the same ship as first suspected. Theyve told me the 18th but it needs to come before then ive been told, due to it being so near to christmas.

STEALTH RAIDER
I have two on order for customers and seem to be on schedule.

Due week 51 and not changed. Maybe the same boat as you say!

How long does it take richard to get the car out once its in? i.e once the pdi, registering has been done? With the scheduled time being so close to xmas, wont the dealerships be closing that week till Jan?

GW RS200
Just got an email from someone who has access to a Renault computer telling me a car with my exact spec arrived at a dealer 1st October. It's official that buyacar.co.uk suck big time. :-(

Happy to say that buyacar have come good! They couldn't do enough to help me in the end, even arranging to get my old part exchange Clio 172 taken away by truck so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting an MOT in 2 days! Yay, after 13 weeks, mine is finally coming Friday.

Twingo rs133
How long does it take richard to get the car out once its in? i.e once the pdi, registering has been done? With the scheduled time being so close to xmas, wont the dealerships be closing that week till Jan?
My mother in law bought a new c1 her cam belt went on her shitty rover they got it and the next day they gave it to her.If they pull there finger out there ass they can have it all done in a day.

Meg 250/E36 Touring

If you want it before Xmas, I'm sure they will prepare it quite quickly!

Personally I'd wait until 1st week of jan as a 2010 registered car would be slightly more appealing come resale. But hey, what the hell - get it and spend xmas day running it in!! (empty roads;))

GTD, Lupo
Someone is bound to put a new 200 through a wall due to ice and too much excitment :D So glad i got mine in the summer as it would have been me :D

Paul

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Someone is bound to put a new 200 through a wall due to ice and too much excitment :D So glad i got mine in the summer as it would have been me :D

Paul

Lol

So much mechanical grip - lowers you into a false sense of security eh!

Had a little slide yesterday morning in mine, ESP not too intrusive either. Impressive

GTD, Lupo
Had a little scare in mine a while back and have calmed down since then. Nothing to do with the car, i jus ran out of talent :eek:

Paul

Clio III RS 200
I ordered my Clio on October 25 and they gave me a January 28 delivery date:eek: However, the Renault dealer's system says that the production should happen before mid December so I hope to get it earlier. I'm also afraid that the paperwork + holidays will stall the process so even if it comes before xmas maybe I won't be able to pick it up before the end of holidays (January 6 is also a national holiday in Croatia so everything gets connected).

I have a positive experience with ordering Megane III Coupe last January, with all extras and it was a new model: delivery date was March 25 and it came on February 25:star:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Hey - It would be quite interested to have a poll for 200 owners to see who bought a FF and who bought a Cup, shall we ask a mod/admin to kick one off (if it hasn't been done)?

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I ordered mine on the 7th September and was given a delivery date of the 8th December, had an update and it'll be here this month now - Cheered me up anyway.

STEALTH RAIDER
MY DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED AGAIN!!!!!!! Wont be getting mine before xmas now. Been told the first week of Jan :( Has anyone elses been changed? 16 bloody weeks im now gonna have to wait. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
How is the car (i am one of the sales lads, the one talking to your mate outside)

Mint!! Done 1200 miles only!:rasp:

It has black speedlines on now for winter, got a set of H&R coilovers waiting to go on, and my cup racer steering wheel and Roof scoop are turning up tomorrow! ;)

Got a couple of minor rattles but love it!!

You buy the sunflower?