ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200... Sorry, Clio 400?!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Always builds top class cars that guy. Followed a few of his builds on various forums. He did a Panda 100hp turbo too and that was very cool.

Trader Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
  XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I picked up a spare box and a few bits from this guy for a mate earlier in the year, and during the small talk he opened up the garage to show me around the car, it was a work of art and everything was done really well, almost with a no expense spared feel to it.
i know JKM have helped him endlessly with the car, and those guys are second to none, having helped carry out a lot of work on a couple of my friends own cars over the years.

as said above, for the money that's a pretty decent car which could probably demand a fair bit more.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some serious spec! I imagine in a lighter fwd car like that it likes front tyres?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Work done in December 2013 - that didn't last for long.

Still don't get why people mod them to f**k, then sell instantly - something wrong with it?

I guess with the Meg box, having a load more power and twice the torque through it would not be brilliant!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I'm guessing its the thrill of the chase, they get a buzz out of putting it together and once it's all done they want to start again on something else.