ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 2000 radio display

1.2 2004 Clio
the display is faided from the top to the bottom only parts of numbers and radio stations show the time doesnt even show. how do you remove the display it is the same display as this one that being sold on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41564ac6a8

this is really bugging me and i really want to fix it just dont know where to start to remove the dash i would appreciate it if some one does a picture tutorial or links me to a previous one please help me :cry:

many thanks

secret
Hi mate, if u want mine removed from my ph1 sport i will upload pic by pic of how i remove it, I will sell it u for for same price as ebay?

1.2 2004 Clio
hi mate well first off all i need to Take mines out is it a big job can you Take pictures and upload i would appreciate it so much if you could do so many thanks