ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio "ahem" 1.2.. "cough"

Clio 200 LY/SV650S
Well here it is, my car!
Had it around 2 months near enough after somehow miracously losing my last car to a nice hump back bridge :quiet:
Only a 1.2 8 valve, as im not too arsed about engine size at mo due to money and having a motorbike at side.
But however.. looking to at least making this car look a bit less "grandaddy".

Mods currently thinking of..
  • Colour codeing
  • tint rear back windows, but not sure whether good with silver car?
  • rest just cosmectics really
my.php
photo0008xu1.jpg

photo0009ag9.jpg

my.php

Last edited:
I wouldn't tint the windows. I'd maybe colour-code the mirrors but that's it, colour coding everything silver looks OTT IMO.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice and Tidy.... I'd Colour Code the Handles, Sidestrips and Mirrors and also get a Dynamique Spoiler to replace the Crappy almost Non-Existent Spoiler

Clio 200 LY/SV650S
well yes colour codeing is a definate must, after seeing some of the silvers on here colour coded.... mawwww! :p
Tinted windows mmmm, looking like a no no.
Was thinking of putting on a 172 bodykit on, looking like alot of work though, better check the bank uh oh.
Spoiler = amen to that!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
if its a campus sport its a 1.2 16v. if its a non sport i believe it might be a 8v. but I thought all the newer 1.2 engines are 16v.

Mine is a 16v and its a campus sport 1.2 :s