ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio auto wipers

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Hi all,

Been on here for a long time lurking (sound a bit creepy dont i?!) I used to have a clio diesel mk3 but have since got rid of that for a family wagon.
We have recently come back into the clio world for our run around car - a 2003 clio dynamique.

I used to have one of these and remembered it had auto wipers. On closer inspection of the car.... it has the stalk for auto wipers, but has had a new windscreen and rear view mirror so has lost the "sensor? " to allow the auto to work. So when the stalk is one click down set to auto..... nothing happens.

Is it possible that an auto wiper rear view mirror from the local breakers yard will enable the auto wipers to work again? Or would it be easier to fit the stalk of a standard clio without auto wipe to enable the intermitant wipe?

Thanks for any help!

Tommy.