ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio body kits

M135i
I have a second hand komat evolution body kit but i dont have a clue where to sell it or how much to sell it for. It came on a car i brought and tbh it isnt my cup of tea tbh so may aswell make abit of money out of it.

Also got some carbon fibre front splitter that attaches to the front bumper.

Same as link below, but i dont have the rear bumper so its just the front and skirts.

Serious answers only please

http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/showit.php?pnum=3914

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The councils are struggling with the snow just now. You could help by snow ploughing with that front bumper.

M135i
How much will it be worth second hand ? i said i would prime it if they wanted me to, brand new it totals up to around £600 and they come primed aswell, not saying ill get that but i dont even know where to start asking tbh.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Just whack it on ebay mate, put a reserve of £50 onit - im sure someone somewhere in the world will like it!

PH 2 1.2 dynamique
good god, i'll buy then destroy it, just to save some poor clio of the shame;)

good on ya matey lol i would only bit 1p at best lol

i might only have a 5dr 1.2 clio, but it looks gd the way it is!!!

no need for any chavvy body kit lol :D