ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio britain

RB 197 fatty
I just got back from driving to Poland (not in the 197, otherwise i would have alot of photos, and a very empty wallet) which inolved a 1129 mile there and the same back. A total of 2258 miles.

Anyway, 200 of these miles were here in britain to Dover, in which i saw a 172, 2 182's, and also a white 197.

....Then across the other 2058 miles or so, through France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and then Poland and even stayin the night and half a day in Berlin...........I saw none! nothing. Not any king of Renaultsport atall!!!

Are they all over here?!?!? :S

tis all

Normy

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
The same thing happend to me when i went to france over christmas, Spent 2 whole weeks in the motherland of the sport & only saw one 182 lol

More poke than viagr
I just came back from france and i saw loads of clios! They were everywhere (got some pics of some buried in snow, will upload soon), but only 3 renaultsports.
1 182 (under a foot of snow)
a 197
and a megane sport f1

RB 197 fatty
...oh yeah stacks and stacks of endless lines off clios......but not one renault sport

Clio RS ph1
Britain seems to be a Renault minded country;) There aren`t much renault sports in Holland as well. Maybe because cars are al lot more expensive over here. For a Ph1 172 with high millage you pay about €6000. For that kind of money you guys buy a 182 in good condition. Crazy taxes over here!!:mad:

C

Cupster

Love going to France in my cup, loads of looks on the A16!! :approve: