ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Sport Radio

Clio Campus Sport
Hi,
I have a Clio Campus Sport 2006 model - numberplate = 56

My main question is i am just about to get a new Radio for my car and didnt know if it would fit.

I emailed the seller this is what they said 'the item is standard single dis size ,if your car has a single din size slot ,that will be ok.'

Im not realy any good with cars so any help would be great! i have the link, but i don't know if i am alould to post that on here :)

Thanks Seb.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Hi Seb,

Be careful...

This is an unbranded unit made in China, well overpriced for what it claims to be and do.

Although the unit will fit I would have a look at your sellers feedback. He has a lot of unhappy customers, I assume you are aware he is in Hong Kong.

If you do decide to go ahead, pay him with Paypal as then you at least have a fighting chance of getting your money back.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
having just read that ebay advert, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!
I'd say you're better off spending another £100 and buying a good quality second hand unit from the local free ads paper or even off somewhere like Cliosport.

Clio Campus Sport
Thanks so much for your help guys,

I think i might keep away then like you said :)

Do you know anyothers that are like that, that are trustworthy?

I really like the idea of a motorised touchscreen and i am aware that this will come at a price unfortunatly :(

Clio Campus Sport
i no :) well its from HK.... but yeah the second one looks a bit more reliable does it not? it has some good retun policies, well so it says... :D