ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio CD Player *help*

Has

Car  RS 182 - Black Gold
Just seeing if anyone knows....


Standard Clio CD Player with "tuner list" list on them.

I know these are the most common ones in the clio range.
Now if i remember there are some out there with tuner list & also "Cabbasse" written on the top left.....

are these from the 172/182s

Or are these from the audio option pack that had the higher output?


If anyone cud help that would be ace.

Cheers :D
 
My 182 one has Cabbasse on it - 4 x 40 Watts, they where also options in the Sound and Didgi packs aswell though I think.
 
Mine has cabasse auditorium written on mine. It also has tuner list written on it.

I only have a pathetic little dynamique too!
 
the 2005+ ones seem to have Update list wrote on them instead of Tuner list unless I'm mis-advised.
 
Back
Top