ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO CUP (182) does it have rain sensitive wipers

Car  RenaultSport clio 182
i ask cos the sensors on my 182 have bust and there is a clio cup being salvaged on e-bay...
 
I have the 182 Cup and I don't think it does have the rain sensitive wipers.
 
Nope, it doesnt have the 'console' by the rear view mirror and all that implies with the windscreen, so no sensor and no auto wipers.
 
great - lucky I asked cos was about to pay £20 for it...

anyone know where I can get one of those sensors without paying £70 from renault?
 
lukey182 said:
great - lucky I asked cos was about to pay £20 for it...

anyone know where I can get one of those sensors without paying £70 from renault?

Should've bought a sport and not a cup if you'd wanted the toys mate ;)
 
Alan said:
Should've bought a sport and not a cup if you'd wanted the toys mate ;)

I think he has a sport? but someone on ebay said that you can have a rain sensor for £20 when there isn't one on the car being salvaged?
I wonder what part he would have sent you then!? bit weird!
 
correct I have a 182 sport.. the rain sensor hss packed in and I wanted to replace it myself cos going to Renault with warranty stuff is a real pain in the ass...

the guy was offering the rear view mirror I guess...

anyone have a spare wheel for a 182 in anthracite they wanna sell?
 
Back
Top