ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup 182

Astra H vxr
oh well they not stickers they like black clips i thought thats what you ment :s

is this what your on about ? :s

paintclio.jpg

Astra H vxr
the only reason i thought they was the sticker things as this one people said it didnt have stickers , which when i compared these two that seemed the only thing different :S as this clio didnt have and black clips or sticker things ?
cliok.jpg

Astra H vxr
Sorry adam :) couldn't see them x

its all cool :) was the only thing i could see what was different :) , tom ive been reading the yozza appreciated thread, they all sound well nice when giving some, is that what you have on your car ?? decatted one ? does sound well nice :D thinking about getting one for mine :D

Astra H vxr
ahh its evan got the hole for lamba :) was just reading about decatted and something you have to do to lamba :O lol, yeah think il order that thanks tom :) should sound abit louder then it is now lol