ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup (not 197) Race car

53' 172 Cup
can someone send me the link to the technical spec of the old Clio Cup race cars please (the 172/182 shape) or put a spec sheet up with all details on engine, drivetrain,chassis etc etc. Cheers!!!!!

340i
oooh this would be interesting too see!

i thought the engines were pretty much standard though?

53' 172 Cup
i thought they used individual throttle bodies? also is a cat still a requirement for a race spec car? (not straight through system?)

no they dont, its pretty much the same as the road car, they keep the costs low for everyone!

there is a straight thought pipe shown on the parts system, but i think they use an FIA cat and rear sliencer

What is it your after?

53' 172 Cup
im sure i read somewhere they have itb made by a french manufacturer but cannot find any info on the web whatsoever.

some pics.

Attachments

• imagegallery3.jpg
    imagegallery3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 86
  • imagegallery5.jpg
    imagegallery5.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 78
  • imagegallery13.jpg
    imagegallery13.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 95
  Chelsea tractor
Does anyone know if you can actually buy the RS S1600 tb's? And how much they are if you can?