ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup or standard 182 ??? what is this ?

Thats what im after, sorry if i made that unclear. If its got the cup packs il have it, just want to make sure its got the cup packs on it.

320d
I'm with Justin. Thats the one. Looks like a good car that with FSH and good tyres all around.

Nock him down £500 though. Seen cars of that quality go all day for £5500 in this current climate.

Yeah it looks like it. Has the spoiler and wheels so I'd imagine it has the suspension..

Doesnt have a front splitter though so knock at least £100 off for one.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Its got Cup Wheels, But the rear Spoiler is not a Cup Spoiler and it had No Splitter on the front, So i would say that it only has the Cup Wheel / Suspension pack.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
That looks like the cup spoiler to me?

spoilers.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
or it could be a non cupped all round car!

Wheel swap anyone? :)

Yeah. It definitely does not have the Cup spoiler pack. Anthracite rims indicate Cup suspension but not necessarily.

182 Sport 2.0I
That looks like the cup spoiler to me?

Definatly not the cup spoiler. The cup spoiler has a red light housing, the standard one had a black light housing. imo the standard one looks much nicer. No splitter. So it looks like it has one of the two cup packs like mine.

Also,

Definatley knock him down! mine has done half the miles and i payed over 1K less

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Its got Cup Wheels, But the rear Spoiler is not a Cup Spoiler and it had No Splitter on the front, So i would say that it only has the Cup Wheel / Suspension pack.

as above, got the wheels, but hard to see if it has the larger rear spolier, and front splitter,

am i correct in saying...

cup pack 1 larger rear spoiler & front splitter
cup pack 2 lower sports suspension & darker wheels

mine has both cup packs, is this on the orig bill of sale from renault re cup packs?

Punto JTD
-J- do you have a picture like that but for the front of the cars? Curious to know how does the 172 and 182 compare. :)

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Exactly the same arent they? Apart from the cups dont have the washers..

the same, there are quite a few differences between a cup & a standard 182, & a 182 with full cup packs.....

copied from another thread....
182 models as follows

182- Silver wheels, no cup packs
182 FF has both Cup packs - (cup suspension & Anthracite wheels and larger rear Spoiler / front splitter)
182 cup has cup packs and spoiler packs, but has lower spec, no leather, xenons , headlight washer jets etc.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Don't forget to ask if both belt kits (alternator and timing) have been changed. If not you are looking to close to £500 to do that including a service.