ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Photoshoot

EP3 Civic Type R
Beautiful day in Lancs so after a proper wash/wax I took the camera out again today with the Clio Cup and went too 3 or 4 different locations.

I've taken quite a few pictures on the beach etc today too, so will put them in the photography section. Enjoy!

glasdon1.jpg

bispham1.jpg

clevefront1.jpg

sidepoulton1.jpg

reddoor1.jpg

rearpoulton.jpg

refecltion1.jpg

glasdon1hdr.jpg

poultoncorner1.jpg

fountainarch.jpg

bisphamrear.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
your car is stunning,.... cracking shots too...

3rd from the bottom... oh yes.

koi

Audi S1
stunning pics as usual

you need a pink diamond and calipers to tie in with your furry dice though :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice car. Yellow's a bit sticky outy, but it's clean and the turini's are silver. Can't fault it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As good as ever.

They only thing spoiling it, for me, is the yellow callipers. Get some black on them.

EP3 Civic Type R
Callipers are staying yellow- nice to stand out without going OTT. black or silver callipers and a change of front diamond would make it the same as 90% of Cups on here- and that's not what I'm aiming for :)

Cheers for the nice comments everyone.

John- yes, some are at cleveleys

G51 BEN
mish will you have a pic of my car as your background? i have one of yours at work.... only makes it fair eh? :)

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Awesome pics.

172 Cup - The best looking RS Clio, FACT

+1

I heartily agree! And my car is matching yours Mish, got my Broom Yellow badge on too ;) cheers for that btw!!

Seeing your car just makes me want to lower mine, yours looks great! Not sure the pink dice would match my eyes tho........

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Why are the rear badges different colours? Seems a bit confused, the front diamonds a different colour to the rear, the bullets don't match the yellow theme:S. If it was all done, would look great, as it is they look half finished.

Why are the rear badges different colours? Seems a bit confused, the front diamonds a different colour to the rear, the bullets don't match the yellow theme:S. If it was all done, would look great, as it is they look half finished.
I have to agree with you. I liked a lot it in the last photoshoot of it (i'll now be told that nothings changed :eek:)

EP3 Civic Type R
I have to agree with you. I liked a lot it in the last photoshoot of it (i'll now be told that nothings changed :eek:)

Nothing has changed Craig for some time with regards to badges etc- they've been like that since December time

Warren- all badges yellow is a bit full on so the side badges and rear is anthracite with the yellow badge upfront breaking the front up a little and being the only real 'lairy' bit of the car.

I don't want an anthracite front badge as 'everyone' has one and anymore yellow won't be the look I go for. Oh- and I like it ;)

Ben- yeh sure we can swap! Icarus, lower your car, but do it properly- you won't regret it!

Tigger- I just do the borders on photoshop. 'Select all'- 'Modify Border'

Cheers folk!