ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Prices

Quote: Originally posted by 172man on 05 April 2003

so your telling me you drove off into the distance ahahah and that youd turn me into an ant ahahaha isnt the cup 10kg lighter than a mk1? Take out my spare and kit which i have then mines lighter than a cup hurray!
Did I say that? A cup will pull away from a mark 1 even with the spare removed as the mark 1 weighs 1093-1100 kgs. Tested on a weight bridge with no driver and a full tank of petrol.

well a cup is 6.5 ..... .1 sec quicker thats not much. 15 secs for a mk1 this was tested in the 1st write up on it.

ohh erm so your telling me renault lied about the weight of a mk1? ahaha also fuel weighs a lot prob 50 kg in a full tank Sooooo

mk 1198 - 25kg for spare and kit - 50 kg fuel =1023 lol lighter than a cup

Oh well im off to bed night m8. Too late to start this sh*t, mark 1/mark2 / cup all great fast little cars and handling to match! (y)

Quote: Originally posted by 172man on 05 April 2003

ohh erm so your telling me renault lied about the weight of a mk1? ahaha also fuel weighs a lot prob 50 kg in a full tank Sooooo

mk 1198 - 25kg for spare and kit - 50 kg fuel =1023 lol lighter than a cup
They did actually they lied about the mark 1 and mark 2! Wait until some of the other guys add to this post in the morning they will confirm this. goto the main cliosport page then look at stats>mark 1 then mark2. Night