ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup race car @ knockhill

playtoymotorsport_home_banner.jpg

http://www.playtoymotorsport.com/

Clio Cup Racer
Ex Playtoymotorsport car.

Now lives in Scotland. :D

Ill need to post some pics of it up sometime.

Clio Cup Racer
Hey guys,

It is ready to race minus a lap timer but dont really need that. I got the extingusher refilled just a month ago, belts are ok for another year.

Will see what happens, I want to do a few more track days and then maybe try a race. Havent had much time in the car - its ecu failed not long after I got it.

Spent almost a year putting a Omex 600 in it. Its now ready for cams, tb's etc... :D

tiTTy & SV650
good shout, let is know when you're headng to knockhill and we can get a few clios up.

weemark

ClioSport Club Member
  197 CUP
Make sure the bonnet stays down next time your up :p, apart from that it looked good on the last track day. I was driving the silver 172 with the ph smilie on the bonnet.

Clio Cup Racer
Hey WeeMark I spotted your car and the other clio that was up there. :) Nightmare with the bonnet, I was so keen to get out I didnt check the bonnet pins. :mad: Was just a bonnet skin so bent it all to bits and cracked the windscreen. Got new bonnet but will have to get it painted and new window needed over winter. :(