ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup wheels

Clio Trophy ,EFI'd 5GTT

hi to the massive of the cliosport :)

looking for sum help ,

my misses has curbed 1 of the wheels pretty bad and am wondering if any1 knows where to buy 1 wheel from i have phoned 1 place that sell speedline alloys and was told that the only place to buy it from in the size for the clio is Renault main dealers , what a fcukin joke !

i phoned reno today and was told the wheel will cost £120 excluding vat thats 1 pricey wheel .

any1 know what other options i may have or do i need to eat humble pie and buy from reno ....?

thx in advance :)

Clio Trophy ,EFI'd 5GTT

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 11 October 2004

they are speedline turinis mate,

you should be able to get them from most places.
yeah u can get them from most places but not with the reno clio fitment .

Elise/VX220/R26

get chips away round m8, 50 quid tops and it will look like a new wheel, amazing what they can do

K-tec price isnt bad at £137.50 per wheel/tyre excl. VAT. I got a new conti recently and that was the best part of £60 on its own excl. VAT.

As usual renos price is a joke.

182, GTR, C63

Tell you wot mate. Mine are kerbed too and theres a place in sheffield that does polishing & buffing. They can also do alloys so im gonna take my car there. Only £30 per wheel!!! upto you if you dont like the sound of it but i suspect they could make your wheels look shinyer than when they are new having seen some of their work.

Quote: Originally posted by 17too cup on 11 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 11 October 2004

they are speedline turinis mate,

you should be able to get them from most places.
yeah u can get them from most places but not with the reno clio fitment .
i was going to sat that bit, but wernt sure :oops:

The refurb idea is not as bad as it sounds, i kerbed one of mine about a week after i got the car and got it done on the car, they came to my work and did it in the car park. It was only 30 quid and I really could not tell which wheel had been done. Still fine 2 years on, even though Ive kerbed the same wheel again!

Pugboy