ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup's at Brands Hatch

RB 182
Was down at Brands today and took loads of pictures, here are just a few of the Cups.

The rest I've just dumped and not really looked through and are here and here.

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

Yeah i'll park it here, that'll do, better just check i've taken all my valuables out of it before I leave it.

RB 182
You were standing where I wanted to! Couldn't find a gap though!
Was stood there for about 40mins before to make sure we had a decent position, as the first BTCC race we stood the other side and kept getting peoples heads in the photos.

RS Clio 200
mine are uploading at the moment, will post up some clio ones tomorrow, im not waiting up all night while 741Mb of images upload!!!!

PH2 172
I was going to go down to that yesterday dads a marshal for the touring cars and gets free tickets but couldnt be f**ked to get up at 4 in the morning as i got in at 2 from bein out on the piss wish i went now never mind plenty more tickets to come.