ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dci 100 (Noise coming from wheels)

Clio DCi 100
Hi all,

Ive had my Dci 100 for almost 2 years now, and its served me very well, but the latest problem has lead to another problem.
Basically I have just replaced the driveshafts as there was a clicking noise coming from them, which since replaced has gone. A nice relief to say the least, but now something more annoying than the clicking.

So the most recent noise sounds like its coming from the wheels, it is a juddering kind of sound, it vibrates the car a little. The noise gets louder when the clutch is down, when going straight, and when turing right, and when braking. The noise tends to disappear (not always completely) when i turn left, or when accelerating. The noise tends to slow down as i slow down to a stop too, almost like something is catching.

This is the best i can describe the noise when driving the car, if anyone could shine any light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited: