ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dynamique

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

As I posted before... Im gettin a new Dynamique (04) and selling my 03 one. I know there are diffs in the front bumper, alloys, silver bits on the gear knob, silver interior handles, body coloured spoiler, silver seeat belts...

Are there any other differences between the 03 and 04? If so what are they?

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

I love my little Dynamique, and its cheap to run etc, and seems to be so much better value for ur money than other makes etc... With the equip levels etc... I looooove the seats in it too

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

cos the mileage on my one is at 21500 already at just over a yr old, and I dont want it getting too high on the mileage etc.. Also got this one on a low mile plan lol. Sooo new one will b able to do more miles yay.

Cool. Im getting a new little car soon, just pondering at the moment between all the options, including the Clio. Just the fact that theres a new one soon that puts me off!

Quote: Originally posted by Louise on 29 March 2004

As I posted before... Im gettin a new Dynamique (04) and selling my 03 one. I know there are diffs in the front bumper, alloys, silver bits on the gear knob, silver interior handles, body coloured spoiler, silver seeat belts...

Are there any other differences between the 03 and 04? If so what are they?

Youve pretty much listed them all, thats it apart from the back of the headlights is grey!

Yup, the dials are slightly different too!

The only things I got told were different were;

Different Dials - A little more modern

Old 172 alloys

Colour coded spoiler