ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio exclusive no2

Flamer ph1
my mates got a 172 exclusive, actually in my photos in my sunflower clio thread. hes kinda unsure what to do.had a guy pay a deposit, come up from london, met him at edinburgh airport.he lives 2 hours away. turned up and the guy didnt want it and flew back down. not a cheap trip.
hes thinking about breaking? not much call, even on ebay.this exclusive seems hard to shift, nothing wrong with it.he wanting peanuts for what it is esentially

Flamer ph1
nah hes not on here mate. just wondering what other people have had to do when their cars not selling. noone wants the breaking parts, noone wants the car. has anyone literally been stuck with a car?

Flamer ph1
nah think it needed brake fluid? the oil light flashes up, just on his way to edinburgh, apart from that. he runs about in it.