ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio exhaust??

phase 1 172
a few month back i bought an exhaust off ebay, the seller claimed it was for a clio ph2 and so should fit my car, i took his word for it and made the purchase, i have since found that it doesn't fit a ph1 172... does anyone have any ideas what clio if any it is for? maybe the mk1? on a plus note, i did find when i went to swap exhausts over that my car already has a ktec stealth, happy days!

SAM_0173.jpg

SAM_0171.jpg

phase 1 172
ì didn`t know i had a ktec, my own fault for not having a look under the car and presuming it was a standard exhaust. i`m just trying to find out what this is for so i can sell it on without messing somebody else about.

225 Cup & Williams
Actually the more I think about it. That exhaust is for the 1.2/1.4 range. I've it on those exhausts on them.

As Stevo said, pretty sure it's a Sebring item made for non-sports, was a factory option.

Last edited: