ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Got Attacked in Weston - S - Mare

Civic Type -R FN2
On the way home from WSM yesterday a astra was right up my ass so i braked a bit as if to say move back a bit (big mistake) this astra then over took me with the passanger leaning out the window shouting "come on then" i just ignored him, they then stoped in the middle of an A road right in front of me i nearly went up there ass, then 3 big blokes got out started shouting "come on then" again. I locked my doors and started to reverse ( As im only 5ft11 )
they ran up to my car and one of the guys started punching the crap out of my bonnet, i just nailed the car at him, he jumped out the way and then kicked my door as i made my escape, ive never been so scared in my life, i dont know if i need a new bonnet and door?

This is the Damage, what is happening to Britain?

DSCF0048red.jpg

DSCF0050red.jpg

Both are dented and more noticable when you actually see it, im just dreading seeing them again and the same thing happening.

Like you said.................big mistake to have braked (as if to say move back a bit)
The best thing to do in those circumstances is to slow down gently and let them overtake.

Sorry to hear of the damage caused............hope that it can be fixed without too much hassle

RB 182
I know what that feeling is like same thing happened to me and my mates, the bloke jumped out of his van and left it rolling and it hit the other side of the road (we were in a small junction area).

It really does crap you up because you just don't know what to do.

If you go past the police station it might be worth criming it as it might be linking to other incidents, even though you might not realise you know more detail than you first think.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Yamaha R6
Its never fun to have your car around when things are kicking off..

I've been there done that..

Obviously showed how hard they are attacking you on your own with your missus..

182 - Now Cooper S
agreed. i have had a similar problem before, at southend a group of pikey looking blokes were threatening to kick every panel in my car in and they said they wanted to fight me. Bearing in mind im 19 and i look about 17 and they were alot older and bigger then me i was shitin it, and i had my gf with me. :( was not a nice situation luckily nothing happened because police were about but i cant imagine the damage they would of done if the police werent there.

it was all because my 182 was better then there 1.2 and sum claped out old vectra. Sorry that i have more money then you mate, dont ruin every1s fun.

dont worry about it mate, you know for the future dont you....
hope it all gets sorted :cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Report it to the Police, now. People can't keep getting away with the crap, makes me ashamed to be English tbh.

Civic Type -R FN2
yea i will report it later on today, pisses me off cause the driver was a weed it was the 6ft 4 bloke that decided to be an arse.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
To be honest, you shouldn't have braked in front of him...Although that doesn't justify the damage.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Had something very similar happen to me in Northwich when i was at college. I was turning off onto a slip road and a works van literally does a last minute dive to make it and i beep my horn to say watch it dick.
Well that really put the fire in his belly,lol...at the lights he reversed into me as he was ahead of me and got out and started getting all liary,luckily had my brother with me and we are both over 6'3 and he's a huge guy like 16 stone. Brother just said watch the road next time and i could see it in his eyes whether or not he wanted some but he just started cursing big time and left.

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah i had a similar thing with a cavalier in wells....... although i was braking for a fox running across the road and they must have thought it was a threat on their manlyness or something.....
w*****s!

i just floored it down the wrong side of the road (as they were blocking one side)

Civic Type -R FN2
clio__chris said:
i just floored it down the wrong side of the road (as they were blocking one side)

there was trafic coming the otherway, i know i shouldnt of braked and i usualy wouldnt as im not a dangerous driver, it was just the fact it was a chav in a sh*t old astra that did it for me.

Golf GTI 1.8T
mudda fudders!! I always do that if someone is up my arse though lol. best to just gradually slow down though so that they overtake you, then you are out of danger.

MK1 Clio 16v
Similar thing happened to me, but the two guys were drunk and weren't in a car. They kicked huge dents in both of my doors in my old 1.2 clio :(

so many pricks about these days, kicking off over the littlest things.

Hope you get everythin sorted soon mate

172 Cup
That's terrible mate. I would be shitting myself, especially with my girlfriend in the car. You did the right thing by just leaving, but it's just unfortunate they went skitzo on your panels. Just try and forget about it now mate, just learn from it. All you can do.

black/gold 182
No Dont Forget About It!!! You Have To Report It Mate People Cant Do These Things And Expect To Get Away With It,,even If Nothing Comes Of It You Have Done The Right Thing And Reported It. Feel Sorry For You And Your G/f Mate

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
c*nts,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts ,c*nts , you know the rest. F*CKS

Deffo report them.

I got chased by a load of knobs in a chavalier once (in my old fiesta, when i was about 18) all because I got in front of them at a set of traffic lights (i didn't cut them up) I ended up going round a few roundabouts about 5 times hoping they'd get bored.
They followed me (I was on my own) for at least 20 mins !!!
I was sh*tting it, my mum rang up while I was being chased (i know i shouldn't have been on the phone) then a few mins later I could hear police sirens (so could they) they must have sh*t themselves as they randomly changed lanes & pulled up behind a queue of cars. I made my escape.

Pr*cks like that can't get away with it.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
RuFF21 said:
there was trafic coming the otherway, i know i shouldnt of braked and i usualy wouldnt as im not a dangerous driver, it was just the fact it was a chav in a sh*t old astra that did it for me.

I love the way your quick to abuse him, yet you ran off scared when he confronted you.

True they should'nt have done that but I would'nt have braked at them as you dont know what nutter is in the car so its best just to let them follow you close rather then getting knived or sommet in a road rage incident.

Civic Type -R FN2
superfastdan said:
I love the way your quick to abuse him, yet you ran off scared when he confronted you.

there was 3 of them and i had my misses with me you t**t stfu

Brisol my lover..
What... im suprised you have a mrs sounds like you couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag...

Civic Type -R FN2
BIG jts said:
What... im suprised you have a mrs sounds like you couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag...

not everything in life is about being able to beat people up, sounds to me that you are yet another yob that is out to piss people off, do yourself a favour and grow up