ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio II Front Foglight issue

RB FF 182
I've done a search, and I suppose I'm just after clarification really...

I have a 51 plate clio dynamique. The fogs have never worked, but I know it isn't the bulbs as the dash light doesn't come on when you turn the stalk.

The fuse is also fine, which leads me to the relay.

The relay is located behind the glove box in the passenger footwell. There's a space for two relays but I only have one fitted. This keeps getting kicked out, and I've always put it back in the left hand socket (as you look at it facing towards the front of the car).

Anyway, I had some time on my hands yesterday and the relay had been kicked out again. This time I fitted it in the right hand socket. When turning the stalk I can now hear the relay clicking which hasn't happened before. There is still no dash light, and the fogs still don't work.

Are there meant to be two relays fitted?? If so, are they both the same? And have I missed anything...?

Sorry about the long post!!