ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III Dynamique 1.2 TCE

Mini Cooper S
Just get springs toby....I went in Storm Rider's car, thats got low pros and its decked. Bone shattering is a term I'd use.

Megane Mk4
I've never been a fan of that optional body kit, even though it's designed for it, doesn't look right. Decent alloys would be a huge plus too.. Other than that, it's spot on.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Just realised i aint updated this in ages! so here goes..

i was running it with a huge amount of reverse rake for a while so decided to change that...

ballymenajon44cruise1.jpg

the way it sits at the minute...

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

kit removal still to come as i was informed it was bonded and aint got a chance to get it off yet.

car is actually aay to Peden Conceptz at the minute to get an air ride kit fitted. Lifting it on thursday all being well :)

i'l post pics when i get it back..

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
would look better with bigger wheels, those look lost in the arches..

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
would look better with bigger wheels, those look lost in the arches..

was looking at 17s the other day. But i want a genuine wheel so will have to save a bit more. I want either BBS RS's or Schmidt TH lines or set of image wheels

Stagecoach Ticket
really like that but the wheels are not quite right good luck getting some bbs rs's
standard plates would look so much nicer

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
So i picked up the car from Peden concepts last night. Really pleased with how it turned out. I got couple of snaps today.

071-3.jpg

058-4.jpg

057-5.jpg

Need to get the rear spaced again. Thnking about 40mm each side then run a 165 40 r16 tyre.

I will upload more pictures tomorrow when i get a few more taken :D

C+C Welcome

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Wheels need to be changed to something bigger. The Mark 3 Clios have this terrible wide arch only addressed by bigger wheels which will set this car off massively.

Excellent looking, i love the kit on these turbos, makes them stand out bit more for me.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Bags are for fags.

But props for being different.

lmao... the bitches love the switches :cool:

cheers dude

071-3.gif

consider it...

already considered as well as a shortened recess..

Wheels need to be changed to something bigger. The Mark 3 Clios have this terrible wide arch only addressed by bigger wheels which will set this car off massively.

Excellent looking, i love the kit on these turbos, makes them stand out bit more for me.

im not sure about changing th wheels or not anymore, when i was on static i was for putting 17s on it but now i quicte like the look of the small wheels.

thanks for the comments though :)