ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Definitely silver or red for me, black looks well but I'll never go there again.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

It actually does nothing for me visually.

Shame.

it is funny to see in all countries that the owners of the direct opponents German cars who always are the nastiest and most exaggerate in all dice it is a RS ^^ AHAHAHAHAHAH

Personally, I prefer the esthetic level of the 3RS too BUT I would not say that is a "shame" because the 4RS rest a Renault Sport car and the road-tests on on real roads and tracks will quickly prove that 4RS has nothing in common with a VW GTI or a Seat which will be behind her as always ^_^

I just say without exaggeration that I prefer the forms of the 3RS...

BUT my favorite is my 2RS1 of course lol ^^

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

I think kumkum has a secret love for German cars!

always talking about them!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Looks awful.

RS200 looks much nicer and that's a dog!!!

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

I think kumkum has a secret love for German cars!

always talking about them!

lol

BUT you are right I like some german cars in the same prices too ^_^

i'm not an integrist fan of Renault Sport only and I like all cars who deserve to be liked ^^

I had several German cars too in my live of old fan of "GTI car's Style" ^^

For examples a Golf 2 GTI in the 90's, hum very nice souvenirs, a nice GTI car, not good & fun as my former 205 GTI 1.9L 130hp in the 90's also but nevertheless a nice GTI car !

And an Audi S3 215hp in the 2000's ... not really good souvenirs and even bad souvenirs with this Audi because it is not really a sport or GTI car fun as the Renault Sport cars and especially more electric problems...

I'm just an objective old fan of "GTi" & "little" sport cars and not a guy who know absolutly that he see about the German cars in any virtual videogames and in some retarded Hollywood movies made for noobs and kids, simple that guy :) ^^

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

lol

BUT you are right I like some german cars in the same prices too ^_^

i'm not an integrist fan of Renault Sport only and I like all cars who deserve to be liked ^^

I had several German cars too in my live of old fan of "GTI car's Style" ^^

For examples a Golf 2 GTI in the 90's, hum very nice souvenirs, a nice GTI car, not good & fun as my former 205 GTI 1.9L 130hp in the 90's also but nevertheless a nice GTI car !

And an Audi S3 215hp in the 2000's ... not really good souvenirs and even bad souvenirs with this Audi because it is not really a sport or GTI car fun as the Renault Sport cars and especially more electric problems...

I'm just an objective old fan of "GTi" & "little" sport cars and not a guy who know absolutly that he see about the German cars in any virtual videogames and in some retarded Hollywood movies made for noobs and kids, simple that guy :) ^^

I don't care tbh but you've still got a complex!

Just because someone has a German car doesn't mean they're automatically going to dislike a French car and it doesn't disallow their opinion either.

and in my opinion, the 4RS is Pap

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

I quite warming to the look of the new RS4, just disappointed that theres no 3door version at the moment.

Would like to see better pics of a black one :approve:

work for BMW

first time i have seen the recent pics and wow what a disappointment. they dont even look like clios anymore

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

We all know the RS versions deliver in the handling dept.

As the models have progressed getting more bhp has always been hard.

With a turbo me thinks cheap extra boost will solve this & with brakes & chassis to exploit what's not to like?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

I think people's opinion will change. I'm sure not everyone liked the look of the 197s at the start.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

If I had some disposable cash I'd go buy a 200 tomorrow. I've wanted one for ages now, unfortunately I'm skint.

LY 172

2e3uryza.jpg

Do we have any info on the gearbox ?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

I'm glad they've kept the needle fuel gauge,
much better than the electronic block ones.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

Proper marmite this car.

The gear flicks, are they wheel mounted or column?

BMW 330D

Any idea when the rs will be on sale in the uk it's dragging on a bit this now

GTD, Lupo

I'm not sold on the new 200, it looks ok but not for me. After owning two 200s which have fallen apart after a year I'm out. Last Renault for me.

Clio 182

All renault dealers are attending a conference down south where they sit through a presentation of the car and then get to drive there demo back to the dealership. I think its on 17th Jan?

There wont be any RS versions on this date though, may have to wait until march time?

Clio 172 RS2

I'm not sold on the new 200, it looks ok but not for me. After owning two 200s which have fallen apart after a year I'm out. Last Renault for me.

No way... going back to the RS eh.
(Ford Rallye Sport)