ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio limited editions

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yes I amended my quote.

He messaged me asking if I wanedt it before he listing it on PH- obviously I couldn't pay the asking price & then build in a profit- also I felt uncomfortable selling 'that' car for profit-
I offered to sell it in the end- but he wanted to try PH first.- I just guided on price-

Steve

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Pretty much any 172/182 that is still factory-standard is now a limited-edition now.

In fact, to be really anal, since the cars haven't been made indefinitely, all of them are limited editions.

Apart from limited edition 1.2 corsas. They're breeding.

Pretty much any 172/182 that is still factory-standard is now a limited-edition now.

In fact, to be really anal, since the cars haven't been made indefinitely, all of them are limited editions.
If I tell my old man that, he'll think his 172's worth over 5K lol! It does have factory nav in it, one of 17 with it.